Sunday, September 27, 2009

Quiet Pain


I try my best to listen,
Without letting it be known,
that each word you say about her,
Pierces my heart like a thorn.
What can I do,
I have no choice,
I must not let it happen,
I must not let the pain show in my voice.

When you speak of love,
You say all the things I'd like to hear,
Yet it hurts,
Because those words are for someone else you find so dear.
I give you advice,
I tell you you can count on me,
As I hold my tears within,
Because this pain is one I cannot let anyone see.

No I dont want more
Not today, not ever
But I do have one wish
That god helps this heart heal
That is all alone and sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...