Thursday, July 15, 2010

Its Been Almost a Year...

It's been nearly a year since I first saw him. Our first conversation was weird in a sense that I was so preoccupied with the hustle and bustle I didn't really pay close attention to what he was saying but I still remember standing with him outside the temple in complete disbelief that he was actually enjoying the sunset... I had never met  anyone like him. I can say with so much assurance that he has taught me so much about life and about me.

I still remember the first day we spent together... It wasn't magical but it did leave me with many memories. What was magical was our first sunset together. The beauty that both of us saw through two sets of eyes but one soul. I'm not sure when I fell in love with his insightful traits... His depth... His simplicity but I do know that he makes me feel special. He is the first man after a long time that I can depend on. He has become my backbone. He has opened me up to the world like never before. All this in just one year... A year that changed me more than any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...