Friday, May 27, 2011

Seeds from Japan

The bush beans from Japan were pink! :)
A very dear and special friend of mine recently went to Japan to help with the tsunami relief. While he was there, he managed to buy me some wonderful seeds. The seed packets are really cool and have bright and beautiful pictures on them. Most of the packages are covered with Japanese writings but a few do have English names too. It is exciting to receive seeds, but foreign seeds brought especially for my garden means so much more! I want to thank my friend Hector for being so thoughtful! I ¤ you! 



2 comments:

  1. The packets look neat! Those pink beans look neat! I love seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't they! The pink beans sprouted today! I will save you some seeds for next year if you want. I love seeds too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...