Friday, September 25, 2009

You Have No Right!

All my life, I have made my self readily available to everyone! When a friends hurting, I run to their need. When someone needs me, I am there to help. I have made my entire life for other people. I trust so easily. I invite people into my life and let them walk all over me sometimes. People call me Ms. Gullible! Why? Because I think that anything anyone says is true. I mean why would anyone want to hurt me? What have I done to hurt anyone? If I have unintentionally, then I apologize.

But I have one question! Why me? It takes a lot to get me angry. But today I am angry! Why all the lies? Why the front? Don't put out a hand to help me and to "try" to be a good friend when you don't even know what the real meaning of friendship is. You lied to me. You betrayed me. You made up stories. It was all an act! Why me?

I know I trusted you easily. For you had said, you can be trusted. I told you things I usually don't tell anyone, but that meant nothing for you. I have been hurt before. Many times! But never by a friend that I found to be so dear to my heart!

No, I don't want an apology. I don't even want an explanation! Just let me walk away from all this without any questions! I know what the truth is. Its crystal clear. Please don't stop me for I have already stepped out the door!

2 comments:

  1. Understanding that being there for others doesnt mean they will be there for you. Have less expectations and dont wear your heart on your sleeve. Have good intentions as you do and have some faith. Your anger is justified but remember to not let it get the best of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that... Thanks... Things mentioned above, I am working on =)

    ReplyDelete

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...