Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Out of the Loop

I'm sitting in class... listening to two guys talk about how they stole toys from their work and how the rest of the class is pathetic! Earlier today while talking to a friend, I had realized that Junior College is just like high school. Now, I can confirm that.

Now, you must remember, that I haven't been to "regular" school for about 5-6 years. I went to a private college for my Pharmacy Technology certificate and everyone there was "grown". Most students were adults in their late 20's or later. Everyone was mature. Now that I'm at a JC, I feel like that outkast I was in high school.

In high school, I didn't have any "normal" friends nor did I belong to a click of any sort. I hung out with the guys and I usually skipped lunch to go off campus to "hang out". Why do I have the urge to skip class again and GO HOME! Maybe because I'm not in my comfort zone. Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...