Friday, May 21, 2010

The past... and the present

Around this time last year I was in India. Time flew up so quickly, its hard to even imagine that what I went through was only a year ago. So much has happened in the past year. I've learned so much about myself and I am so thankful for everything. Although life has been difficult, I appreciate every moment of it. Honestly, I am proud of myself for being strong and fighting through it. Learning from each moment of it and moving forward.

As much as I have grown as a person, I still find myself thinking about the past many times. Sometimes even at the oddest moments, like when I am cooking something that I ate in India or driving towards Elk Grove. I won't lie and say that the past is behind me. Its with me event today and even today I learn from it. I carry my past with me but I don't dwell on it. I carry it so I can keep learning from it. There are still some "issues" that need to be solved, some questions that need answers and some moments that need clarity. With each day passing by, I find myself trying to answer those questions. I hope god gives me the strength to keep going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...