Tuesday, January 11, 2011

126.51

Thats how much I saved today by using coupons! I am ecstatic! I am also so thankful that I found couponing and enjoy it so much. Mom and I made a trip to Rite Aid and Target today and let me tell you, the savings was incredible. I bought 6 boxes of Special K Cereal, 4 packs of Stayfree pads, 2 packs of Tylenol Precise Heat Patches, 2 boxes of Kellogg's Fiber Plus bars, 2 bottles of Burts Bees lotion (8 oz each), 2 packs of Sharpies 8 each, 2 individual Sharpies, 2 Hershey's Bars, 2 packets of M&Ms, and 2 bottles of Excedrin all for $20.72. I used my $20 +up rewards I received last time, paid 0.72 out of pocket and (drum roll) I received $22 in +up rewards! Yay! That's a $2 money maker! I also scored 20 bars of Olay bars for free!!! I am loving this couponing hobby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...