Friday, January 28, 2011

CVS :)

My trip to CVS made me very happy. I added 9 bottles of Xtra laundry detergent to my stockpile along with 2 bottles of Crest Pro-Health mouthwash, which I must add were totally FREE! I paid 3.99 for each bottle and got 3.99 Extra Care Bucks (ECB) back. The Xtra was on sale for $1.49 each and I had a $1/1 coupon making each one 49 cents each! I paid for everything but tax with ECB's and my total out of pocket was $1.50 for tax. Awesome trip! If you get a chance to make it to CVS before 1/30 then make sure you grab the mouth-wash! They had all kinds of awesome deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...