Saturday, January 1, 2011

Specific Goals for 2011

As the new year rings in, we all think of resolutions for the year. We still to a few but really let go of most of them. I, like many others, have made lots of new year's resolutions in the past but this year, I will be doing something different. This year, I plan to only have 3 and I hope that I can accomplish them successfully. If I don't, its acceptable but I hope I can accomplish all three.

This year I hope to:

1) Lose 30 lbs while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
2) Take better care of my skin & hair
3) Manage my money and save.

I have already begun working on these and as I progress, I will post up updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...