Friday, June 24, 2011

A update on Life...

When I started this blog about 2 years ago, I had no idea I would share so many experiences with friends and my fellow readers. I didn't even expect to have 1 follower, but today I have 13 and I feel blessed that I have made so many new friends. My first entry was about life. Since then, life has gotten so much better. Most of the problems I faced those days are still here, but today I have a different outlook on life. I've evolved a lot as a person and today I am thankful for every experience in my life. It has taught me so much and I wouldn't be who I am if it weren't for for those experiences. All day today, I have been thinking. About many things and today I would like to thank each and every person who has been there for me through thick and thin. The people in my life make it worthwhile and all my readers are a part of my life.

So, thank you. For everything.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool! Congrats!
    did you know I am 25 too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrea! Yes, I knew you were 25 too except you don't it at all! I turn 26 in 26 days :)

    Romi

    ReplyDelete

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...