Sunday, January 15, 2012

Spicy Vegetarian Chili Recipe

I added a new recipe to my weight loss journey blog. It is my Spicy Vegetarian Chili. This recipe definetely has a kick to it so lower the heat to your likings. With only 300 calories, you can easily add chips and dip to the side and still have a fulfilling and healthy dinner. I made this recipe last Friday and let me tell you, it was sooo good. It is smokey from the chipotle peppers and very hearty because I used several beans. Please give this recipe a shot and let me know what you think!

Happy Eating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...