Monday, March 19, 2012

Growing Raw Peanuts

About 3 weeks ago, I decided to start a small yet exciting project. We had some raw peanut in our pantry (great addition to stir frys!) and because my niece loves eating peanuts, I decided it would be a fun project to grow them in our garden, for both her and I. I took the peanuts that weren't split and planted them in regular potting soil. I then, set it on the heating mat with my peppers and just yesterday, I noticed  the sprouts peaking through. Here is a video...




I hope you enjoy this and please comment below, on the YouTube channel or on my Facebook page! :) If you have grown peanuts before, share your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...