Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today....


Its been a year since we parted
But today, I miss you....
I won't lie and say you're on my mind everyday
But today, you're all I can think of.
Since it ended, I never asked why?
But today, I wonder, why?
When you left, I told myself I'd be strong
But today, I've fallen weak
When my heart broke, I promised myself not to love again....
But today, I miss love
My world seemed fine without you,
But today, I want you.
My tears had dried up
But today, I cry for you.
I thought I had forgotten.
But today, I remember you...
Today I remember us.

For: BeAze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...