Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Facts About Romi

1. I dislike reality shows.
2. I was bit by a centipede at the age of 5 and never went to a hospital. My leg had turned blue green.
3. I enjoy writing narratives.
4. Even though I hate to admit it, I am very competitive when it comes to school.
5. I day dream a lot.
6. Small acts of kindness make me smile.
7. I love to smile.
8. I love receiving flowers & thoughtful presents (even if its just a leaf-- it has to be thoughtful)
9. I sometimes cry when I pray--even when I'm happy.
10. I believe in miracles. 
11. I can't get from point A to B without directions. Ever. 
12. My parking skills are equal to that of a 10 year old. 
13. I love shopping for others but get bored very quickly when shopping for myself. 
14. Chocolate is gods best creation.
15. I am usually categorized as a "push over"-- I'm working on it. 
16. I have no trouble sharing my life with others. I think that if at least one person can learn from my mistakes, then my mistakes were well worth it. 
17. I love watching commercials-- there are some very clever and creative people behind those ads!
18. I have never smoke a cigarette. 
19. I think I am clinically depressed and in denial. 
20. I like attention from my loved ones. (this might be a psychological issue)
21. I like to make plans and when things don't go as planned, I usually get frustrated. 
22. I over analyze everything. Yes, everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...