Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gardening- the bliss

Gardening has many benefits. Many find it soothing and some find it therapeutic. I personally believe that gardening is all this and much more. Today I harvested my first batch of radishes from the garden. They were so delicious! They tasted so much like the radish we used to eat in Fiji. Very spicy. I loved it. It brought back so many memories, for me and my family as well. Mom said they were the best radishes she'd had in America. Grandma was enjoyed them so much she asked me to plant a whole bunch!

Its such a great feeling being able to enjoy these little moments with family members. Its also a great feeling to know that it was because of your hard work that such blissful moments were made possible. I look forward to so many more moments like these!

Gardening is truly a blessing from god. My garden really is my heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...