Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Escape

Lately, I have been so burned out and so overwhelmed with life. I feel as if I keep shoveling the snow out of the driveway while its snowing out and the process is never ending. That was the best analogy I could find. It seems as I am not getting anywhere. I know, of course, that hard work always pays off, but I am so ready for a vacation! I want to, no, I need to get away to a place where I don't have to worry about anything. Even if its just for a few days. I need to be able to admire the beauty around me and to experience LIFE. Yes, I am experiencing life first hand right now, and don't get me wrong, I am very thankful, but also very very tired. Family, school, and work are putting a HUGE toll on me. I am so ready to just lay on the beach under a coconut tree and enjoy the beautiful breeze with the smell of the ocean! Yes, that would be sheer bliss right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricotta Cheese & Protein Powder Pancakes: 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe

Ingredients: 1/2 cup light Ricotta Cheese 2 eggs 2 tablespoons vanilla whey (I use Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein Powder) 2.5 Tab...